Presented in part at the 20th annual ECVS meeting, Ghent, Belgium, July 2011.
Original Article: Clinical
Long term outcome after surgical correction of mandibular brachygnathia with unilateral type 1 external skeletal fixation
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 979–983, November 2013
How to Cite
Klaus, C. S., Hertsch, B. W., Höppner, S. and Lischer, C. J. (2013), Long term outcome after surgical correction of mandibular brachygnathia with unilateral type 1 external skeletal fixation. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 979–983. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12058.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!