Presented in part at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Symposium, Chicago, IL, November 3–5, 2011; 1st Veterinary Society Surgical Oncology meeting, Fort Collins, CO, May 24–25, 2012; and 21st European College Veterinary Surgeons conference, Barcelona, Spain, July 5–7, 2012.
Original Article: Clinical
Clinical outcome of 42 dogs with scapular tumors treated by scapulectomy: A Veterinary Society of Surgical Oncology (VSSO) retrospective study (1995–2010)
Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 943–950, November 2013
How to Cite
Montinaro, V., Boston, S. E., Buracco, P., Culp, W. T.N., Romanelli, G., Straw, R. and Ryan, S. (2013), Clinical outcome of 42 dogs with scapular tumors treated by scapulectomy: A Veterinary Society of Surgical Oncology (VSSO) retrospective study (1995–2010). Veterinary Surgery, 42: 943–950. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12066.x
- Issue published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 28 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!