Original Article: Research
Evaluation of crural release and ischial osteotomy for relief of tension in the repair of large segmental urethral defects in male cats
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 42, Issue 8, pages 971–978, November 2013
How to Cite
Zemer, O., Benzioni, H., Kaplan, R., Zineman, S., Kelmer, E., Shipov, A. and Milgram, J. (2013), Evaluation of crural release and ischial osteotomy for relief of tension in the repair of large segmental urethral defects in male cats. Veterinary Surgery, 42: 971–978. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12070.x
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!