All cadaveric work was performed at the College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Florida, Gainesville, FL.
Original Article: Clinical
Pericardioscopic imaging findings in cadaveric dogs: Comparison of an apical pericardial window and sub-phrenic pericardectomy
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 45–51, January 2014
How to Cite
Skinner, O. T., Case, J. B., Ellison, G. W. and Monnet, E. L. (2014), Pericardioscopic imaging findings in cadaveric dogs: Comparison of an apical pericardial window and sub-phrenic pericardectomy. Veterinary Surgery, 43: 45–51. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12074.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!