Presented in part at the Veterinary Orthopedic Society Annual Scientific Meeting, Canyons, UT, March 2012.
Original Article: Research
Biomechanical comparison of two implants for the stabilization of incomplete ossification of the humeral condyle lesions in dogs
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 58–65, January 2014
How to Cite
Coggeshall, J. D., Lewis, D. D., Fitzpatrick, N., Conrad, B. P., Swanson, K. R., Kim, S. E., Palm, L. S., Tremolada, G. and Pozzi, A. (2014), Biomechanical comparison of two implants for the stabilization of incomplete ossification of the humeral condyle lesions in dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 43: 58–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12077.x
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2013
- University of Florida Comparative Orthopaedics and Biomechanics Laboratory
- Fitzpatrick Referrals, Eashing, UK
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!