Original Article: Clinical
Hemipelvectomy: Outcome in 84 dogs and 16 cats. A veterinary society of surgical oncology retrospective study
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 27–37, January 2014
How to Cite
Bray, J. P., Worley, D. R., Henderson, R. A., Boston, S. E., Mathews, K. G., Romanelli, G., Bacon, N. J., Liptak, J. M. and Scase, T. J. (2014), Hemipelvectomy: Outcome in 84 dogs and 16 cats. A veterinary society of surgical oncology retrospective study. Veterinary Surgery, 43: 27–37. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12080.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!