Original Article: Clinical
Bovine thoracoscopy: Surgical technique and normal anatomy
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 85–90, January 2014
How to Cite
Scharner, D., Dorn, K. and Brehm, W. (2014), Bovine thoracoscopy: Surgical technique and normal anatomy. Veterinary Surgery, 43: 85–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12086.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!