Herniation of the gravid uterus through a mesoduodenal defect and concurrent omental hernia in a cow
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
© Copyright 2013 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 43, Issue 1, pages 91–94, January 2014
How to Cite
Muggli, E., Lesser, M., Braun, U. and Nuss, K. (2014), Herniation of the gravid uterus through a mesoduodenal defect and concurrent omental hernia in a cow. Veterinary Surgery, 43: 91–94. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2013.12087.x
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!