Comparison of Two Minimally Invasive Approaches to the Thoracolumbar Spinal Canal in Dogs
Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
© Copyright 2014 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 209–221, February 2014
How to Cite
Lockwood, A. A., Griffon, D. J., Gordon-Evans, W., Matheson, J. A., Barthélémy, N. and Schaeffer, D. J. (2014), Comparison of Two Minimally Invasive Approaches to the Thoracolumbar Spinal Canal in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 43: 209–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2014.12098.x
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2012
- Funded in part by Companion Animal Grant, University of Illinois Department of Veterinary Clinical Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!