Presented in part at the ECVS Symposium, Barcelona, Spain, July 2012, and at the Graduate Student Research Forum, Auburn University, AL, February 2013.
Additional Local Therapy With Primary Re-Excision or Radiation Therapy Improves Survival and Local Control After Incomplete or Close Surgical Excision of Mast Cell Tumors in Dogs
Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
© Copyright 2014 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 182–189, February 2014
How to Cite
Kry, K. L. and Boston, S. E. (2014), Additional Local Therapy With Primary Re-Excision or Radiation Therapy Improves Survival and Local Control After Incomplete or Close Surgical Excision of Mast Cell Tumors in Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 43: 182–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2014.12099.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 FEB 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!