Work completed at the Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL.
Ability of the Tightrope® and Percutaneous Lateral Fabellar Suture Techniques to Control Cranial Tibial Translation
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© Copyright 2014 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 43, Issue 8, pages 959–965, November 2014
How to Cite
Biskup, J. J., Griffon, D. J., Socie, M., Schaeffer, D. J. and Kurath, P. (2014), Ability of the Tightrope® and Percutaneous Lateral Fabellar Suture Techniques to Control Cranial Tibial Translation. Veterinary Surgery, 43: 959–965. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2014.12111.x
- Issue published online: 3 NOV 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- Arthrex Vet Systems
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!