Work completed at the Department of Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Illinois, Urbana, IL.
Original Article: Research
Ability of the Tightrope® and Percutaneous Lateral Fabellar Suture Techniques to Control Cranial Tibial Translation
Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
© Copyright 2014 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
How to Cite
Biskup, J. J., Griffon, D. J., Socie, M., Schaeffer, D. J. and Kurath, P. (2014), Ability of the Tightrope® and Percutaneous Lateral Fabellar Suture Techniques to Control Cranial Tibial Translation. Veterinary Surgery. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2014.12111.x
- Article first published online: 16 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2013
- Arthrex Vet Systems
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!