Work performed at Veterinary Orthopedic & Sports Medicine Group and at Peak Veterinary Referral Center.
Hip Toggle Stabilization Using the TightRope® System in 17 Dogs: Technique and Long-Term Outcome
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
© Copyright 2014 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 515–522, July 2014
How to Cite
Kieves, N. R., Lotsikas, P. J., Schulz, K. S. and Canapp, S. O. (2014), Hip Toggle Stabilization Using the TightRope® System in 17 Dogs: Technique and Long-Term Outcome. Veterinary Surgery, 43: 515–522. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2014.12158.x
Presented in part at the 38th Annual Conference of the Veterinary Orthopedic Society, Snowmass, CO, March 5–12, 2011, and at the Annual American College of Veterinary Surgeons Veterinary Symposium, Chicago, IL, November 4–7, 2011.
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!