Work performed at the University Veterinary Teaching Hospital, University of Sydney, Australia and the College of Veterinary Medicine, The Ohio State University, Columbus, OH.
Accuracy of Tibial Osteotomy Placement Using 2 Different Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy Jigs
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
© Copyright 2014 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 525–533, July 2014
How to Cite
Tan, C. J., Bergh, M. S., Schembri, M. A. and Johnson, K. A. (2014), Accuracy of Tibial Osteotomy Placement Using 2 Different Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy Jigs. Veterinary Surgery, 43: 525–533. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2014.12173.x
Presented in part at the ACVSc (Surgery Chapter) meeting, Gold Coast, Australia, June 2009 and the ECVS annual scientific meeting, Helsinki, Finland July 2010.
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 1 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!