Presented in part at the 17th International Veterinary Emergency and Critical Care Symposium in Nashville, TN, September 2011.
Current Treatment of Ascending Colon Volvulus in Horses: A Survey of ACVS Diplomates
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
© Copyright 2014 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
How to Cite
Fiege, J. K., Hackett, E. S., Rao, S., Gillette, S. C. and Southwood, L. L. (2014), Current Treatment of Ascending Colon Volvulus in Horses: A Survey of ACVS Diplomates. Veterinary Surgery. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2014.12195.x
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2013
- Funded in part by the Colorado State University Advances in Equine Health Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!