Presented in part at the 38th Annual Conference Veterinary Orthopedic Society, March 5–12, 2011, Snowmass, CO, and the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Symposium, November 1–3, 2012, National Harbor, MD (symposium was canceled, data in abstract form).
A Systematic Review of the Literature Describing the Efficacy of Surgical Treatments for Canine Hip Dysplasia (1948–2012)
Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2014
© Copyright 2014 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 43, Issue 5, pages 501–506, July 2014
How to Cite
Bergh, M. S. and Budsberg, S. C. (2014), A Systematic Review of the Literature Describing the Efficacy of Surgical Treatments for Canine Hip Dysplasia (1948–2012). Veterinary Surgery, 43: 501–506. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2014.12208.x
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!