Presented in part at the 59th Annual American Association of Equine Practitioners Convention in Nashville, TN, December 2013.
A Preliminary Study of Silver Sodium Zirconium Phosphate Polyurethane Foam Wound Dressing on Wounds of the Distal Aspect of the Forelimb in Horses
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
© Copyright 2014 by The American College of Veterinary Surgeons
Volume 44, Issue 3, pages 359–365, April 2015
How to Cite
Kelleher, M. E., Kilcoyne, I., Dechant, J. E., Hummer, E., Kass, P. H. and Snyder, J. R. (2015), A Preliminary Study of Silver Sodium Zirconium Phosphate Polyurethane Foam Wound Dressing on Wounds of the Distal Aspect of the Forelimb in Horses. Veterinary Surgery, 44: 359–365. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950X.2014.12240.x
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 AUG 2013
- UC Davis Comparative Gastroenterology Laboratory
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!