Supported by a grant from the Resident Research Fund, Department of Small Animal Clinical Sciences, College of Veterinary Medicine, University of Tennessee. Presented at the American College of Veterinary Surgeons Symposium, Chicago, IL 2001.
Effects of Various Anesthetic Agents on Laryngeal Motion During Laryngoscopy in Normal Dogs
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2004
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 102–106, March 2004
How to Cite
Jackson, A. M., Tobias, K., Long, C., Bartges, J. and Harvey, R. (2004), Effects of Various Anesthetic Agents on Laryngeal Motion During Laryngoscopy in Normal Dogs. Veterinary Surgery, 33: 102–106. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950x.2004.04016.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!