Supported by funding from the Department of Clinical Sciences, Auburn University, AL.
Pre- and Postoperative Force Plate Analysis of Dogs with Experimentally Transected Cranial Cruciate Ligaments Treated Using Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy
Article first published online: 24 FEB 2004
Volume 33, Issue 2, pages 187–190, March 2004
How to Cite
Ballagas, A. J., Montgomery, R. D., Henderson, R. A. and Gillette, R. (2004), Pre- and Postoperative Force Plate Analysis of Dogs with Experimentally Transected Cranial Cruciate Ligaments Treated Using Tibial Plateau Leveling Osteotomy. Veterinary Surgery, 33: 187–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1532-950x.2004.04027.x
- Issue published online: 24 FEB 2004
- Article first published online: 24 FEB 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!