Stance: Ideas about Emotion, Style, and Meaning for the Study of Expressive Culture by Berger, Harris
Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Popular Music Studies
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 137–140, March 2011
How to Cite
Shank, B. (2011), Stance: Ideas about Emotion, Style, and Meaning for the Study of Expressive Culture by Berger, Harris. Journal of Popular Music Studies, 23: 137–140. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-1598.2010.01275.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!