Biomusic and Popular Culture: The Use of Animal Sounds in the Music of the Beatles
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Popular Music Studies
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 25–38, March 2012
How to Cite
Brumm, H. (2012), Biomusic and Popular Culture: The Use of Animal Sounds in the Music of the Beatles. Journal of Popular Music Studies, 24: 25–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-1598.2012.01314.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!