“Rise and Obey the Command”: Performative Fidelity and the Exercise of Phonographic Power
Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Journal of Popular Music Studies
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 357–395, September 2012
How to Cite
Feaster, P. (2012), “Rise and Obey the Command”: Performative Fidelity and the Exercise of Phonographic Power. Journal of Popular Music Studies, 24: 357–395. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-1598.2012.01341.x
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 19 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!