Spinal Cord Stimulator Relieves Neuropathic Pain in a Patient With Radiation-Induced Transverse Myelitis
Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2007
Volume 7, Issue 4, pages 345–347, December 2007
How to Cite
Hamid, B. and Haider, N. (2007), Spinal Cord Stimulator Relieves Neuropathic Pain in a Patient With Radiation-Induced Transverse Myelitis. Pain Practice, 7: 345–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2007.00148.x
- Issue online: 6 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 NOV 2007
- Submitted: March 7, 2007; Revision accepted: June 26, 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.