This work was presented at the World Institute of Pain U.K. Section, Symposium on “Evidence in Interventional Pain Procedures” in London on June 21, 2007 and has subsequently undergone peer-review.
Sympathetic Blocks: The Evidence
Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
2008 World Institute of Pain
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 98–109, March/April 2008
How to Cite
Day, M. (2008), Sympathetic Blocks: The Evidence. Pain Practice, 8: 98–109. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2008.00177.x
Section Editor: Jan Van Zundert, MD, PhD, FIPP
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Article first published online: 19 MAR 2008
- Submitted: October 24, 2007; Revision accepted: November 14, 2007
Vol. 8, Issue 4, 335–336, Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.