Depression in Chronic Pain Patients: Prevalence and Measurement
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
© 2009 World Institute of Pain
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 173–180, May/June 2009
How to Cite
Poole, H., White, S., Blake, C., Murphy, P. and Bramwell, R. (2009), Depression in Chronic Pain Patients: Prevalence and Measurement. Pain Practice, 9: 173–180. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2009.00274.x
- Issue published online: 27 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2009
- Submitted: October 31, 2008; Revision accepted: January 11, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.