Disclosures: Professor Baeten is a consultant for Medtronic Interstim.
Sacral Neuromodulation for the Treatment of Chronic Functional Anorectal Pain: A Single Center Experience
Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
© 2009 World Institute of Pain
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 49–53, January/February 2010
How to Cite
Govaert, B., Melenhorst, J., Van Kleef, M., Van Gemert, W. G. and Baeten, C. G. (2010), Sacral Neuromodulation for the Treatment of Chronic Functional Anorectal Pain: A Single Center Experience. Pain Practice, 10: 49–53. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2009.00318.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 3 SEP 2009
- Submitted: April 22, 2009; Revision accepted: July 3, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.