Acupuncture for Chronic Pain: Is Acupuncture More than an Effective Placebo? A Systematic Review of Pooled Data from Meta-analyses
Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
© 2010 World Institute of Pain
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 94–102, March/April 2010
How to Cite
Hopton, A. and MacPherson, H. (2010), Acupuncture for Chronic Pain: Is Acupuncture More than an Effective Placebo? A Systematic Review of Pooled Data from Meta-analyses. Pain Practice, 10: 94–102. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2009.00337.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2010
- Version of Record online: 8 JAN 2010
- Submitted: June 30, 2009; Revision accepted: September 19, 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!