Disclosure: Dr. Pergolizzi is a consultant for Grünenthal GmbH. There was industry funding involved in the Expert meeting sponsored by Grünenthal GmbH, Aachen, Germany and editorial support.
Current Knowledge of Buprenorphine and Its Unique Pharmacological Profile
Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
© 2010 World Institute of Pain
Volume 10, Issue 5, pages 428–450, September/October 2010
How to Cite
Pergolizzi, J., Aloisi, A. M., Dahan, A., Filitz, J., Langford, R., Likar, R., Mercadante, S., Morlion, B., Raffa, R. B., Sabatowski, R., Sacerdote, P., Torres, L. M. and Weinbroum, A. A. (2010), Current Knowledge of Buprenorphine and Its Unique Pharmacological Profile. Pain Practice, 10: 428–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2010.00378.x
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2010
- Version of Record online: 17 MAY 2010
- Submitted: December 1, 2009; Revision accepted: February 7, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.