Evidence-Based Interventional Pain Medicine According to Clinical Diagnoses
16. Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Pain Practice © 2010 World Institute of Pain
Volume 11, Issue 1, pages 70–87, January/February 2011
How to Cite
van Eijs, F., Stanton-Hicks, M., Van Zundert, J., Faber, C. G., Lubenow, T. R., Mekhail, N., van Kleef, M. and Huygen, F. (2011), 16. Complex Regional Pain Syndrome. Pain Practice, 11: 70–87. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2010.00388.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!