Disclosures: This study was supported by funding from Forest Laboratories, Inc. Dr Michael Geisser has received research grant support from Cypress Biosciences, Inc., another company involved in the development of milnacipran for the management of FM. Dr Robert Palmer is a Senior Medical Director at Forest Research Institute, a subsidiary of Forest Laboratories, Inc., and is a shareholder in that company. Dr R. Michael Gendreau is Vice President and Chief Medical Officer at Cypress Bioscience, Inc. and is a shareholder in that company. Dr Yong Wang is a full-time employee of Forest Research Institute. Dr Daniel Clauw has served as a consultant to Cypress Bioscience, Inc., Forest Laboratories, Inc., and Pierre Fabre Médicament, the company that originally developed milnacipran for clinical use. Dr Clauw has received grant support from and has previously owned stock in Cypress Bioscience, Inc.
A Pooled Analysis of Two Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trials of Milnacipran Monotherapy in the Treatment of Fibromyalgia
Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 World Institute of Pain
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 120–131, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Geisser, M. E., Palmer, R. H., Gendreau, R. M., Wang, Y. and Clauw, D. J. (2011), A Pooled Analysis of Two Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trials of Milnacipran Monotherapy in the Treatment of Fibromyalgia. Pain Practice, 11: 120–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2010.00403.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 19 JUL 2010
- Submitted: March 12, 2010; Accepted: May 11, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.