Disclosures: This study was supported by funding from Forest Laboratories, Inc. Dr Michael Geisser has received research grant support from Cypress Biosciences, Inc., another company involved in the development of milnacipran for the management of FM. Dr Robert Palmer is a Senior Medical Director at Forest Research Institute, a subsidiary of Forest Laboratories, Inc., and is a shareholder in that company. Dr R. Michael Gendreau is Vice President and Chief Medical Officer at Cypress Bioscience, Inc. and is a shareholder in that company. Dr Yong Wang is a full-time employee of Forest Research Institute. Dr Daniel Clauw has served as a consultant to Cypress Bioscience, Inc., Forest Laboratories, Inc., and Pierre Fabre Médicament, the company that originally developed milnacipran for clinical use. Dr Clauw has received grant support from and has previously owned stock in Cypress Bioscience, Inc.
A Pooled Analysis of Two Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trials of Milnacipran Monotherapy in the Treatment of Fibromyalgia
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 World Institute of Pain
Volume 11, Issue 2, pages 120–131, March/April 2011
How to Cite
Geisser, M. E., Palmer, R. H., Gendreau, R. M., Wang, Y. and Clauw, D. J. (2011), A Pooled Analysis of Two Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trials of Milnacipran Monotherapy in the Treatment of Fibromyalgia. Pain Practice, 11: 120–131. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2010.00403.x
- Issue online: 4 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
- Submitted: March 12, 2010; Accepted: May 11, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.