Reprints will not be available from the author.
Health Care Provider Perceptions of Pain Treatment in Hispanic Patients
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Pain Practice © 2010 World Institute of Pain
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 267–277, May/June 2011
How to Cite
Chiauzzi, E., Black, R. A., Frayjo, K., Reznikova, M., Grimes Serrano, J. M., Zacharoff, K. and Wood, M. (2011), Health Care Provider Perceptions of Pain Treatment in Hispanic Patients. Pain Practice, 11: 267–277. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2010.00421.x
Disclosures: This work was supported by Small Business Innovation Research (SBIR) Grant No. 5R44DA022779-03 from the National Institute on Drug Abuse. The authors are employees of Inflexxion, which owns PainEDU and receives support through unrestricted educational grants from Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc., King Pharmaceuticals, Inc., and Actavis Kadian, LLC.
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2010
- Submitted: March 30, 2010; Revision accepted: August 10, 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.