Disclosures: Pfizer Inc. sponsored this research and assisted with the design of the analytical plan, analysis, interpretation of the data, and review of the manuscript. Nathan Kleinman, Wendy Lynch, and Ian Beren received funding from Pfizer, Inc. through their employer (Human Capital Management Services Group LLC) for research and manuscript preparation. Robert Sanchez, Joseph Cappelleri, and Ashish Joshi are employees of Pfizer, Inc.
Health Outcomes and Costs among Employees with Fibromyalgia Treated with Pregabalin vs. Standard of Care
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Pain Practice © 2011 World Institute of Pain
Volume 11, Issue 6, pages 540–551, November/December 2011
How to Cite
Kleinman, N. L., Sanchez, R. J., Lynch, W. D., Cappelleri, J. C., Beren, I. A. and Joshi, A. V. (2011), Health Outcomes and Costs among Employees with Fibromyalgia Treated with Pregabalin vs. Standard of Care. Pain Practice, 11: 540–551. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2011.00453.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2011
- Submitted: October 29, 2010; Revision accepted: January 16, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.