Subcutaneous Target Stimulation–Peripheral Subcutaneous Field Stimulation in the Treatment of Refractory Angina: Preliminary Case Reports
Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Pain Practice © 2011 World Institute of Pain
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 71–79, January 2012
How to Cite
Goroszeniuk, T., Pang, D., Al-Kaisy, A. and Sanderson, K. (2012), Subcutaneous Target Stimulation–Peripheral Subcutaneous Field Stimulation in the Treatment of Refractory Angina: Preliminary Case Reports. Pain Practice, 12: 71–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2011.00455.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 30 MAR 2011
- Submitted: May 19, 2010; Revision accepted: January 13, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!