Chronic Female Pelvic Pain—Part 1: Clinical Pathoanatomy and Examination of the Pelvic Region
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Pain Practice © 2011 World Institute of Pain
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 88–110, February 2012
How to Cite
Apte, G., Nelson, P., Brismée, J.-M., Dedrick, G., Justiz, R. and Sizer, P. S. (2012), Chronic Female Pelvic Pain—Part 1: Clinical Pathoanatomy and Examination of the Pelvic Region. Pain Practice, 12: 88–110. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2011.00465.x
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Submitted: November 1, 2010; Revision accepted: March 10, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.