Early Ultrasound-Guided Neurolysis for Pain Management in Gastrointestinal and Pelvic Malignancies: An Observational Study in a Tertiary Care Center of Urban India
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Pain Practice © 2011 World Institute of Pain
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 23–32, January 2012
How to Cite
Bhatnagar, S., Khanna, S., Roshni, S., Goyal, G. N., Mishra, S., Rana, S. P. S. and Thulkar, S. (2012), Early Ultrasound-Guided Neurolysis for Pain Management in Gastrointestinal and Pelvic Malignancies: An Observational Study in a Tertiary Care Center of Urban India. Pain Practice, 12: 23–32. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2011.00467.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Submitted: July 1, 2010; Revision accepted: March 27, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!