HISTORY OF PAIN
The Story of the Texas Pain Society: Formation and Function of a Regional Pain Society
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Pain Practice © 2011 World Institute of Pain
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 57–65, January 2012
How to Cite
Raj, P. P., Hill, C. S., Racz, G., Heavner, J., Grabois, M., Neill, L., Willis, W., Schade, C. M., Rashbaum, R., Calodney, A., Burton, A. W. and Somerville, J. (2012), The Story of the Texas Pain Society: Formation and Function of a Regional Pain Society. Pain Practice, 12: 57–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2011.00472.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Submitted: March 10, 2011; Revision accepted: April 8, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.