Disclosures: Drs. Pergolizzi and Labhsetwar are consultants for NEMA Research Inc. Dr. Pergolizzi is a consultant with Endo Pharmaceuticals. Drs. Puenpatom, Ben-Joseph, and Summers are employees of Endo Pharmaceuticals. Dr. Rajan is a contract employee of Endo Pharmaceuticals. This article was prepared with editorial support from LeQ Medical in Angleton, Texas.
Economic Impact of Potential CYP450 Pharmacokinetic Drug–Drug Interactions Among Chronic Low Back Pain Patients Taking Opioids
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Pain Practice © 2011 World Institute of Pain
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 45–56, January 2012
How to Cite
Pergolizzi, J. V., Labhsetwar, S. A., Amy Puenpatom, R., Ben-Joseph, R., Ohsfeldt, R. and Summers, K. H. (2012), Economic Impact of Potential CYP450 Pharmacokinetic Drug–Drug Interactions Among Chronic Low Back Pain Patients Taking Opioids. Pain Practice, 12: 45–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2011.00503.x
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Submitted: March 28, 2011; Revision accepted: July 20, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.