This report was previously presented, in part, at the International Symposium of Ultrasound for Regional Anesthesia 2010, Toronto, Canada.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Ultrasound-Guided Hip Joint Injections: A New Scanning Routine for Easy Methodical Training
Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Pain Practice © 2011 World Institute of Pain
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 80–81, January 2012
How to Cite
Shankar, H. (2012), Ultrasound-Guided Hip Joint Injections: A New Scanning Routine for Easy Methodical Training. Pain Practice, 12: 80–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2011.00505.x
No conflicts of interest.
Institutional support only.
- Issue published online: 10 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.