This report was previously presented, in part, at the International Symposium of Ultrasound for Regional Anesthesia 2010, Toronto, Canada.
LETTERS TO THE EDITOR
Ultrasound-Guided Hip Joint Injections: A New Scanning Routine for Easy Methodical Training
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Pain Practice © 2011 World Institute of Pain
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 80–81, January 2012
How to Cite
Shankar, H. (2012), Ultrasound-Guided Hip Joint Injections: A New Scanning Routine for Easy Methodical Training. Pain Practice, 12: 80–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2011.00505.x
No conflicts of interest.
Institutional support only.
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.