Disclosures: Research funding was provided to Analysis Group, Inc. by Eli Lilly and Company. Dr. Reed, Dr. Mullen, and Dr. Swindle are employees of Eli Lilly and Company. Dr. Birnbaum and Ms. Ivanova are employees of Analysis Group, Inc. Mr. Schiller and Ms. Waldman were employees of Analysis Group, Inc at the time of the study.
Real-World Role of Tricyclic Antidepressants in the Treatment of Fibromyalgia
Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pain Practice © 2012 World Institute of Pain
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 533–540, September 2012
How to Cite
Reed, C., Birnbaum, H. G., Ivanova, J. I., Schiller, M., Waldman, T., Mullen, R. E. and Swindle, R. (2012), Real-World Role of Tricyclic Antidepressants in the Treatment of Fibromyalgia. Pain Practice, 12: 533–540. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2011.00526.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 9 JAN 2012
- Submitted: September 26, 2011; Accepted: November 16, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.