Disclosure: Lisa M. Bloudek has consulted for Bayer Healthcare, is an employee of Allergan, Inc., and owns Allergan stock. Ariel Berger is employed by Policy Analysis Inc., an independent contract research organization with previous and ongoing engagements with Allergan, Inc., as well as other pharmaceutical manufacturers. Sepideh F. Varon is an employee of and owns stock in Allergan, Inc. Gerry Oster is employed by Policy Analysis Inc., an independent contract research organization with previous and ongoing engagements with Allergan, Inc., as well as other pharmaceutical manufacturers.
Adherence with Migraine Prophylaxis in Clinical Practice
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
© 2012 Allergan, Inc. Pain Practice © 2012 World Institute of Pain
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 541–549, September 2012
How to Cite
Berger, A., Bloudek, L. M., Varon, S. F. and Oster, G. (2012), Adherence with Migraine Prophylaxis in Clinical Practice. Pain Practice, 12: 541–549. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2012.00530.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Submitted: August 4, 2011; Accepted: November 16, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.