Disclosures: This research was funded by Pfizer Inc. Dr. Gore is Principal Consultant and Kei-Sing Tai is Principal Statistician, at Avalon Health Solutions, Inc., and were paid consultants to Pfizer in connection with the development and execution of both this article and the research it describes. Dr. Gore also owns stock in Pfizer. Dr. Sadosky is an employee of Pfizer and owns stock in Pfizer. Dr. Leslie was paid an honorarium by Avalon Health Solutions, Inc. for his participation in this research and for his review of and input for this article. Dr. Leslie has also performed consulting for Kurron Bermuda Ltd. Dr. Stacey has received consulting fees from Pfizer, Boehringer-Ingelheim, Endo Pharmaceuticals, and AstraZeneca. He has received research support from AstraZeneca, Abbott, and Pfizer. Dr. Stacey was not paid for his participation in this research and for his review of and input for this article.
Use and Costs of Prescription Medications and Alternative Treatments in Patients with Osteoarthritis and Chronic Low Back Pain in Community-Based Settings
Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pain Practice © 2012 World Institute of Pain
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 550–560, September 2012
How to Cite
Gore, M., Tai, K.-S., Sadosky, A., Leslie, D. and Stacey, B. R. (2012), Use and Costs of Prescription Medications and Alternative Treatments in Patients with Osteoarthritis and Chronic Low Back Pain in Community-Based Settings. Pain Practice, 12: 550–560. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2012.00532.x
- Issue online: 6 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 FEB 2012
- Submitted: September 1, 2011; Revision accepted: November 28, 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.