A Comprehensive Review of Telehealth for Pain Management: Where We Are and The Way Ahead
Article first published online: 5 FEB 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pain Practice © 2012 World Institute of Pain
Volume 12, Issue 7, pages 570–577, September 2012
How to Cite
McGeary, D. D., McGeary, C. A. and Gatchel, R. J. (2012), A Comprehensive Review of Telehealth for Pain Management: Where We Are and The Way Ahead. Pain Practice, 12: 570–577. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2012.00534.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 5 FEB 2012
- Submitted: September 19, 2011; Accepted: January 1, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.