Disclosure: Dr. Joseph Pergolizzi is a consultant to Endo, Pfizer, Purdue, and INSYS Therapeutics. He is also a consultant and on the speakers bureau for Lilly U.S.A. but received no funding in relationship to this article. Dr. Srinivas Nalamachu is on the speakers bureau for Lilly U.S.A. Prof. Raffa is a speaker, consultant, and/or basic science investigator for several pharmaceutical companies involved in analgesics research but receives no royalty (cash or otherwise) from the sale of any product.
A Review of Duloxetine 60 mg Once-Daily Dosing for the Management of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain, Fibromyalgia, and Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain Due to Chronic Osteoarthritis Pain and Low Back Pain
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Pain Practice © 2012 World Institute of Pain
Volume 13, Issue 3, pages 239–252, March 2013
How to Cite
Pergolizzi, J. V., Raffa, R. B., Taylor, R., Rodriguez, G., Nalamachu, S. and Langley, P. (2013), A Review of Duloxetine 60 mg Once-Daily Dosing for the Management of Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathic Pain, Fibromyalgia, and Chronic Musculoskeletal Pain Due to Chronic Osteoarthritis Pain and Low Back Pain. Pain Practice, 13: 239–252. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-2500.2012.00578.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2012
- Submitted: March 13, 2012; Revision accepted: May 7, 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!