†Work by Jennifer Logan on that-clauses, and papers by Jeff King and Tobias Rosefeldt, stimulated this research. Thanks to Sarah Moss and Tom Kelly for their comments at the 2007 SOFIA Conference; and to the other conference participants for their feedback. Chris Barker, Ray Buchanan, David Gordon, Brett Sherman, Jeff King, Marc Moffett, and Mark Schroeder helped me with additional comments and discussion. Finally, thanks to Mark and a 2003 audience at Chapel Hill for persuading me that the notion of a reason needs to be taken seriously.
REASONS AND THAT-CLAUSES†
Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 217–244, September 2007
How to Cite
Pryor, J. (2007), REASONS AND THAT-CLAUSES. Philosophical Issues, 17: 217–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-6077.2007.00131.x
- Issue online: 12 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 14 SEP 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!