DOES NAGEL'S FOOTNOTE ELEVEN SOLVE THE MIND-BODY PROBLEM?*
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
© 2010 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 125–143, October 2010
How to Cite
Doggett, T. and Stoljar, D. (2010), DOES NAGEL'S FOOTNOTE ELEVEN SOLVE THE MIND-BODY PROBLEM?. Philosophical Issues, 20: 125–143. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-6077.2010.00184.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!