I would like to thank the participants of a seminar I gave at UCL on Sellars for very helpful discussion of “Empiricism and the Philosophy of Mind”. For discussion from which I have learned much I would like to thank Tom Avery, Craig French, Gabriel Lakeman, Mike Martin, Paul Snowdon, and Mike Williams. I am especially indebted to Rory Madden and Charles Travis. The first for continually pressing me about the epistemological significance of perception as the naïve realist conceives it to be. The second for getting me to think hard about early twentieth century Oxford realism.
BEFORE THE LAW*
Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
© 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 219–244, October 2011
How to Cite
Kalderon, M. E. (2011), BEFORE THE LAW. Philosophical Issues, 21: 219–244. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-6077.2011.00202.x
- Issue published online: 26 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 26 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!