We are very grateful to Albert K. Cohen for his helpful comments on an earlier version of this paper and for his encouragement in publishing it. Others who also provided helpful comments were Ruth Cavan, Robert Holloway, Douglas Moore, and Clark McPhail. Thomas Anderson assisted in the execution of the study. This is a revised version of a paper read at the 29th Annual Meeting of the Midwest Sociological Society, April, 1965.
Nudity in the Art Training Process: An Essay with Reference to a Pilot Study*
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2005
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 10, Issue 3, pages 355–371, June 1969
How to Cite
Jesser, C. J. and Donovan, L. P. (1969), Nudity in the Art Training Process: An Essay with Reference to a Pilot Study. The Sociological Quarterly, 10: 355–371. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.1969.tb01298.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!