Grateful acknowledgement is made to James Daigler, Joli Hernandez, Kevin Hobbs, Richard Mayer, Gregory Meurer, Mary Mockler, Benedict Pollina, Lawrence Walker, and Richard Zapf, all of Fordham University, for help in data collection and for criticism of this analysis. A grant from Fordham College provided funds for the survey research.
Hippiedom 1970: Some Tentative Hypotheses*
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 13, Issue 1, pages 81–89, January 1972
How to Cite
Westhues, K. (1972), Hippiedom 1970: Some Tentative Hypotheses. The Sociological Quarterly, 13: 81–89. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.1972.tb02106.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!