Reprints of this article may be obtained by writing Barbara F. Turner, Department of Human Development and Psychology, University of Massachusetts, Amherst, Massachusetts 01002.
Evaluations of Women and Men Among Black and White College Students1
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2005
The Sociological Quarterly
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 442–456, June 1974
How to Cite
Turner, B. F. and Turner, C. B. (1974), Evaluations of Women and Men Among Black and White College Students. The Sociological Quarterly, 15: 442–456. doi: 10.1111/j.1533-8525.1974.tb00905.x
Data collection and analysis for this project were supported by a Faculty Research Grant from the Graduate Research Council of the University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Issue online: 21 APR 2005
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!